Best song to help you relax and ignore the fact that your Uber driver has no clue where they're going
3. Tame Impala - Reality in Motion
2. Mac Demarco - The Way You'd Love Her
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Forest Interlude
Best song to accompany your helpless rage at yet another police brutality incident-- the third this week
3. Kendrick Lamar - Alright
2. Run the Jewels - Close Your Eyes (and Count to Fuck)
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Run, Rambi! Run!
Best song to add ambiance to your swelling existential regret towards vague events in your everyday life
3. Sufjan Stevens - Should Have Known Better
2. Lower Dens - Sucker's Shangri-La
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Stickerbush Symphony
Best synth-heavy faux 80's high school movie soundtrack song since the last time M83 released something
3. Neon Indian - Annie
2. Yumi Zouma - Song for Zoe and Gwen
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - In a Snow-Bound Land
Best song that will more than likely be remembered for appearing in a future Nissan Versa commercial
3. Shamir - On the Regular
2. Grimes - REALiTi
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Hot Head Hop
Best song for contemplating the consumption of synthetic drugs before ultimately just going to bed because you have a ton of work to do before Monday
3. Jamie xx - I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
2. Hot Chip - Haurache Lights
1. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Disco Train
Something Awful is in the process of changing hands to a new owner. In the meantime we're pausing all updates and halting production on our propaganda comic partnership with Northrop Grumman.
Dear god this was an embarrassment to not only this site, but to all mankind
Landmarks and statues around the world: old, boring and could use an update.
Join the SA Forum photoshop goons in their quest to make horror wholesome!
Yes, there are finally enough games for a new round of One Sentence Reviews
The Something Awful front page news tackles anything both off and on the Internet. Mostly "on" though, as we're all incredible nerds.
Copyright ©2023 Jeffrey "of" YOSPOS & Something Awful